Saturday, May 12, 2007

of speed and power...


Joining my dream car list is the BMW 2007 M6 Coupe. Since the M here stands for Motorsport, it goes without saying what this car is capable of doing. Powered by a 5 litre V10 engine, its bhp is 500 at RPM and goes from 0-96 kmph in 4.5 seconds. I'm getting goosebumps already! I'm not much of a BMW fan but this beauty managed to capture my attention. Especially the 5 litre v10 engine! Imagine what this car can do on the road... Imagine what I can do behind the wheels of an M6! Yes, I can be a speed demon at times. And since the top speed for this car is 250 kmph, it's perfectly built for a car enthusiast like moi. Oh man, if I was a man, I'd be having a hard on right now! 250 kmph! That's fast! No wait that's not just fast, it's ridiculously fast!
Well, enough about speed, here's some more specs about the M6: it has ABS brakes, rear wheel drive, and the engine is mated to a seven-speed SMG transmission. The only sucky thing about this bad boy is the price. Last I checked on the net it was €106,500! I don't even want to attempt converting it to Malaysian Ringgit. I'll just dream about it instead, that's more fun. However, this car doesn't even begin to come close to my first love in cars...the Nissan Skyline. Now that is a total bad boy! It just screams power and exudes a raw masculine appeal. Though I'm a girl, my taste in cars are very masculine. I'm not into cute, curvy, tiny cars. I like 'em fast and I like 'em big! Like the Humvee! Here are a couple more pictures of the M6, but this car has been tuned and modified.
According to the owner of the website where I got these pics, he insisted that these modifications were horrible and did not do any justice to the car. However, I think they're not too bad. I mean if given the opportunity, I'd modify it differently, but this one looks sexy and cool.

No comments: