Sunday, May 27, 2007

of cervical vertebraes..........

Aah...haven't posted an entry in a while... There are many reasons behind that. One is simply because I have not been inspired enough lately to write anything. The second is because I twisted my neck and caused some muscles to spasm, so basically that translates to me not being able to turn my head to the right. It has been almost a week now and I still can't fully turn to the right. You should see me when I'm driving. It's a hoot! Anyway, just saying that some new writing will be coming up soon. Perhaps my own little review of Sumolah. Gutten Nacht! Schlaffen gut!

2 comments:

akn81 said...

Hope you get well soon! Get plenty of rest :)

Farah Harith said...

thanks for the well-wishes! the neck is feeling much better, though i still can't turn fully to the right!