Saturday, August 25, 2007

of old friends and new...

Going to Micasa Hotel today to meet the new Junior Team Canada was a major blast from the past. I can't believe it has been 7 years since our team went to Canada. Seeing the new team made us (from the year 2000 batch) feel soo old! But the new team were wonderful as always; friendly and nice. Amy looks as gorgeous and great as she did the first time we met her. Didn't get a chance to say hi to her dad though, will meet them again on Tuesday.
We all headed down to KLCC for dinner and the boys above braved themselves to try out Cendol and ABC (ais kacang)! They loved it!
Joining Global Vision was one of the best things I've done in my life. I'm glad I submitted my essay for the competition seven years ago and I'm glad I was one of the 20 picked to represent Malaysia in Canada. I had a wonderful time there. The place was beautiful, the people were nice, the food was great, the shopping even better! (the partying was awesome too!!!)
Alright, more updates on Junior Team Canada soon. Ciao!

No comments: