Wednesday, August 29, 2007

de poetas y caballeros

Thoughts are messy,
vision is foggy,
life moves too slowly,
as i sit here with me...



It's cold in here,
yet somehow i'm warm with the memories,
gently i push the mess away
and my thoughts fill with the perfection that is yesterday,
as i close my eyes, i feel you again,
as i reach out my hand, i touch you again,
as i breathe in softly, i can smell you again...



Left with these memories,
i hold them close and recall your kiss
a kiss on the lips to celebrate the love
a kiss on the cheek for a dear sweet touch
a kiss on the forehead that says i'm here for you
a kiss on a wound and the pain just flew...



Though the future is still unknown,
yesterday is mine
the memories shall remain
you're with me all the time
wherever i go, wherever i'll be
one thing is for certain
you'll always be with me...

No comments: