Thursday, July 05, 2007

of guns and having fun...


This shot (no pun intended!) was taken on set during the shoot of ER5. The guns were part of the props and I had fun playing around with this glock. I learnt how to dismantle it and put it back together. This gun is the real thing, although it has been modified to shoot gas instead of real bullets. So don't worry, i was not trying to commit suicide!
ER5 will start airing over Astro Ria this month, date not confirmed yet though. The promo has begun airing and I can't wait to watch the whole thing. My appearance will be in episodes number 7 and 8.
As for my scriptwriting life update, I'm currently working on some proposals for KRU Productions. I guess I'm slowly making my entrance into the fiction side of scriptwriting. Been doing corporate videos for so long, I almost feel like I'm losing the creative bones in my body, but hopefully I'll be able to regain it and do a good job.
Cheers!

No comments: